RÓdio Balaguer
Benvinguts als f˛rums de www.radiobalaguer.cat

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   Llista de MembresLlista de Membres   Grups d'UsuarisGrups d'Usuaris   Registrar-seRegistrar-se
 PerfilPerfil   Inicia una sessiˇ per veure els teus missatges privatsInicia una sessiˇ per veure els teus missatges privats   Iniciar SessiˇIniciar Sessiˇ
Open up Thread: Blue Jays To start with Spring Video game

Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de RÓdio Balaguer -> LA JOVENTUT EN MARXA
Veure tema anterior :: Veure tema segŘent  
Autor Missatge
jakob90307

Registrat: 07 Mar 2019
Missatges: 2

MissatgePublicat: Dj Mar 07, 2019 9:01 am    Assumpte: Open up Thread: Blue Jays To start with Spring Video game Respondre citant

We buy accurate wrong baseball nowadays. The Blue Jays engage in their initial spring activity in opposition to the Tigers inside of Dunedin. The recreation isn upon Television or MLB.Television set, nonetheless Sportsnet includes it upon radio. Ryan Borucki will become the initial begin, and will in all probability shift a few of innings Kevin Pillar T-Shirt. The Jays incorporate a bunch of their regulars shifting currently. And Dalton Pompey inside of RF. Montoyo mentioned a thing around Pompey ingesting a shot at the LF endeavor. I together with that however I don consider it is going in direction of come about. Freddy Galvis is continue to mentioned as variety 19. And Bo is DH. Wel choose the 1st recreation with the 20-instant clock. I don truly treatment pertaining to the clock. We incorporate a take note against John Lott John Olerud T-Shirt. Plantar fasciitis can hold upon for a extensive period. #BlueJays RF Randal Grichuk won be participating in for at minimal a number of times. He is made up of plantar fasciitis.John Lott February 23, 2019Right here is the lineup and the males who will be upon the benchToday lineup, as well as the other gamers by yourself could possibly view presently. #BlueJays pic.twitter.com/XfnEb278xxLaura Armstrong February 23, 2019I relocating in direction of hear inside, at minimum for the very first couple of innings. If by yourself are shifting in direction of hear be part of us in just the thread Mike Bolsinger T-Shirt.

Marcus Stroman T-Shirt

Damaso Garcia T-Shirt

Hector Perez T-Shirt
Tornar a dalt
Veure perfil de l'usuari Enviar missatge privat
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de RÓdio Balaguer -> LA JOVENTUT EN MARXA Totes les hores sˇn GMT + 2 Hores
PÓgina 1 de 1

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest f˛rum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest f˛rum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest f˛rum