Ràdio Balaguer
Benvinguts als fòrums de www.radiobalaguer.cat

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   Llista de MembresLlista de Membres   Grups d'UsuarisGrups d'Usuaris   Registrar-seRegistrar-se
 PerfilPerfil   Inicia una sessió per veure els teus missatges privatsInicia una sessió per veure els teus missatges privats   Iniciar SessióIniciar Sessió
If you are a trader and are conce er y

Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de Ràdio Balaguer -> AVISOS DEL FÒRUM
Veure tema anterior :: Veure tema següent  
Autor Missatge
DMT11

Registrat: 29 Oct 2018
Missatges: 670

MissatgePublicat: Ds Gen 12, 2019 5:46 am    Assumpte: If you are a trader and are conce er y Respondre citant

"
The Philadelphia 76ers and center Joel Embiid have agreed in principle on a 5-year Wil Myers Youth Jersey , $148M extension on his rookie contract.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal wasn't official yet.

Giving Embiid this contract given his injury history shows two things: 1) how much the Sixers believe Embiid is a game-changing talent 2) Philadelphia’s belief that Embiid can remain healthy.

Philadelphia is also managing salary-cap space and believe it can offer max deals to key players when it's time for a new contract.

The investment does not come without risk for the Sixers. Since they drafted him with the No. 3 overall pick in the 2014 draft, Embiid has played in just 31 games over three seasons. He missed all of the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons after undergoing two surgeries on his right foot to repair a broken navicular bone.

In 31 games last season, Embiid showed what he can do. He averaged 20.2 points, 7.8, 2.5 blocks and 2.1 assists in just 25.4 minutes per game. He also shot 46.6% from the field, including 36.7% on three-pointers.

With his offensive and defensive ability, he can be a franchise player – if healthy. Embiid did not play after the 2017 All-Star because of an injured left knee.

The Sixers know how important Embiid is to their future.

“He is a difference-maker,” Sixers coach and former San Antonio Spurs assistant Brett Brown told reporters Monday evening. “I’ve been lucky in my Spurs life to have anointed others in that sort of category. You don’t give up that tag freely. He has a chance to be great. There’s still lots of work to be done. When you look at his body of work, he’s really only been playing basketball for six years, and he’s 23. He’s just scratching the surface.

“He does things on the court that remind me of somebody who is able to hear music and just play the song. … He’s very unique.”

Embiid, who hasn't played in a game since Jan. 27, was recently cleared for drills after undergoing surgery in March for a meniscus tear in his left knee.

The Sixers are optimistic about a return for opening night on Oct. 18.

Embiid, at the team's media day, said he felt his rehab was going well and said that scans of his knee looked ""perfect.""

""I'll be honest, I don't think I'll play 82 games this year,"" he added. ""That's not happening.

""I fell a lot last season,"" he joked. ""I think it was also because I was flopping so much, so I've got to stop flopping so much this season.""

" Home > Working From HomeWhat can home watch services Bonita Springs do for you?

Posted by EliteInternetTechnologies in Home on August 3rd, 2017

If you own a vacation home, or you are away from your primary home regularly, then it’s important that you keep your home properly maintained while you’re away. There are a number of reasons for this, including the fact that in many vacation destinations, thieves target homes where it looks like the owners have been away for a while, or where there are obviously renters there most of the time. Additionally, you most likely aren’t the only person around you that’s renting your home, particularly in a vacation destination, so you need to keep a close eye on your home when you’re gone to make sure that nothing happens to it while you’re away.

There are a few ways that you can go about doing this, but using home watch services Bonita Springs is one of the best things that you can do. These services are designed to help homeowners keep an eye on their home while they’re on vacation, or when they’ve opened up a property that they own to renters. Home watches Bonita Springs not only do things like pick up your mail, but they also ensure that the renters who are in your home are supposed to be there. Additionally, they can even be used to make your life a lot easier.

Home watch services like My Florida Home Watch are a great example of a great home watch company. They not only offer the basic home watch services that are offered by their competitors, but they also offer things like airport pickup, which can be extremely helpful for you or renters in your home. They have extensive experience working with all types of homeowners, ranging from vacation homeowners to property owners who are using their home as a year round rental. If you’d like to learn more about their company, then all you have to do is visit their website at www.myfloridahomewatch.

If you are a trader and are concerned about how to deliver your products in your ordinary van, car or truck then you need not feel tense or depressed. Simply get the ute trays attached onto your vehicle and freely trade all your products. These trays can be attached with great ease onto any type of vehicle irrespective of their size and are highly robust and superior in performance. These trays can even be customized based on your specifications and budget. Made using various materials these trays would never disappoint you as they are covered with a lifetime warranty and come along with all the necessary accessories. These trays are welded for maximum strength and protection and can be colored to suit vehicle. These trays come with different options like under tray storage, roll a drawer, water tanks, steel racks, sports bars, nudge bars, loader, hoist, hydraulic tippers, loading ramps and many other such attachments. These accessories are installed to increase the workability of your vehicle and make it well suited as a tradesman vehicle.

Apart from buying a new utility tray, you can even consider a replacement utility if you are having a limited budget. This replacement utility comes completely refurbished and is tested thoroughly on various parameters to ensure their strength and durability. You can easily find a suitable dealer for these trays online. These dealers are highly experienc. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Adidas NHL Jerseys
Tornar a dalt
Veure perfil de l'usuari Enviar missatge privat
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de Ràdio Balaguer -> AVISOS DEL FÒRUM Totes les hores són GMT + 2 Hores
Pàgina 1 de 1

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest fòrum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest fòrum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest fòrum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest fòrum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest fòrum