RÓdio Balaguer
Benvinguts als f˛rums de www.radiobalaguer.cat

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   Llista de MembresLlista de Membres   Grups d'UsuarisGrups d'Usuaris   Registrar-seRegistrar-se
 PerfilPerfil   Inicia una sessiˇ per veure els teus missatges privatsInicia una sessiˇ per veure els teus missatges privats   Iniciar SessiˇIniciar Sessiˇ
I Have Read Up About The Two Approaches Caked

Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de RÓdio Balaguer -> AVISOS DEL FĎRUM
Veure tema anterior :: Veure tema segŘent  
Autor Missatge
Kingang

Registrat: 27 Nov 2020
Missatges: 3

MissatgePublicat: Dv Nov 27, 2020 10:21 am    Assumpte: I Have Read Up About The Two Approaches Caked Respondre citant

What is the best location to get a lvl 93 with 74atk 80str 71def to train if utilizing monks? - lvl 93... One thing that works for you. Look this might sound dull and not answering the query, but it takes a fair time to find a monster which it is possible to train efficiently at that you LIKE. I really like it - go all the time. We are both nearly the very same levels. I'm sorry, other people are able to answer this OSRS gold question better than I could. I have been utilizing bandits yesteryear or so and leveled two times, but Im curious as to if there's something better I could do to go up faster. All of it is appreciated so talk about what you think I need to do. Thanks.

I am usually distributing my employees between fishing and cutting maple. Raw fish is in steady demand and also the nests from woodcutting earn investment to maples worthwhile. To be able to maximize the throughput proceed and perform the favours every second day or so, thus your workers are as productive and Cheap RS gold happy as they may be. My only caution about maple is that arent the output from nests random? So couldnt I get like 50 acorns from my 1m? But fishing sounds like it would be a good one, thanks to the idea.
Tornar a dalt
Veure perfil de l'usuari Enviar missatge privat
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de RÓdio Balaguer -> AVISOS DEL FĎRUM Totes les hores sˇn GMT + 2 Hores
PÓgina 1 de 1

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest f˛rum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest f˛rum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest f˛rum