RÓdio Balaguer
Benvinguts als f˛rums de www.radiobalaguer.cat

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   Llista de MembresLlista de Membres   Grups d'UsuarisGrups d'Usuaris   Registrar-seRegistrar-se
 PerfilPerfil   Inicia una sessiˇ per veure els teus missatges privatsInicia una sessiˇ per veure els teus missatges privats   Iniciar SessiˇIniciar Sessiˇ
If you have had any

Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de RÓdio Balaguer -> MARACAN└
Veure tema anterior :: Veure tema segŘent  
Autor Missatge
ylq

Registrat: 06 Jul 2018
Missatges: 65

MissatgePublicat: Dv Jul 19, 2019 9:31 am    Assumpte: If you have had any Respondre citant

If you have had any regrets about yourself, it is too naive. Always thinking about the world full of love, the human world is the happiness of cattle and sheep. It��s a pity that they are all wrong. It��s easy to believe in others. They don��t have long-term memory. The excess space in the memories makes them feel scared. If there is only a point that is afraid and sad, such a life, even if it is rich, has any meaning. If there is anything I am sorry about myself, I am too stupid. I blame me for not listening to my mother Marlboro Red. I always feel that all people will let me and spoil me. I know that I am wrong, because not everyone is my mother. A woman is the most special kind of animal in the world. She will laugh when she looks at other people's laughs. She will cry when she sees others crying, and even watch other people's stories crying about her own affairs. It is said that women are the strongest animals in the world mokingusacigarettes.com, but sometimes they are not, but they have not touched the fragile nerves. If there is anything else that is sorry for them, it is that they did not study well in the past and have not had a good future. Give these broken children a stepmother, and be burdened by this society. They are looked down upon by these so-called people who have only the right to have money and money. In fact, who is worthy of respect? I don��t know, but one thing I am Know: Only you love yourself, because there is no one in the world who really hurts you. Many of us see sugar-coated shells. Sometimes, they are lazy, so that they can't love themselves. Besides being able to cry Marlboro Lights, can they still think about falling things in the sky? If there is anything I have been sorry for, I am too helpless. Not every one is used to and has time to look at your weaknesses, so you must learn to be strong Newport Cigarettes. If you can't accept it, you have to bear it. If you are tired Marlboro Gold, you can feel it yourself. When you cry, you can take the paper yourself. Who knows how much forbearance and despair behind each strong one, behind each contribution. How many people saw the dampness of the tears, the way to go, the feet will be tired, stop, but I don��t know where to put it clearly, obviously sad, just strong support
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
Tornar a dalt
Veure perfil de l'usuari Enviar missatge privat
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de RÓdio Balaguer -> MARACAN└ Totes les hores sˇn GMT + 2 Hores
PÓgina 1 de 1

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest f˛rum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest f˛rum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest f˛rum