Registrat: 28 Jul 2020
|Publicat: Dj Mar 25, 2021 11:37 am Assumpte: Central venous catheter
|Core venous catheter is a kind of intravascular tube, which is positioned in a large train of thought.
Central venous catheter utilize
1. Measure central venous pressure (central venous pressure, fundamental venous pressure) to determine circulatory physiology
Central venous catheter
Guidelines, and estimated body h2o levels. Because of the goal of measuring central venous pressure, central venous pressure can often be used as the wrong name of CVC in Taiwanese hospitals.
2. A large amount of rapid intravenous infusion, often occurs in operations the location where the blood loss may always be large, or to maintain blood pressure during disaster.
3. Long-term parenteral eating routine, long-term antibiotic injection, as well as long-term analgesic injection.
SOME. For the more aggravating drugs in peripheral blood vessels (small veins), inject them in the central venous catheter. For example: Amiodarone and so about.
5. Tubes for hemodialysis, just like plasma exchange or dialysis
6. Tumor chemotherapy to keep chemical phlebitis, prevent that extravasation of liquid meds,
7. Establish a good infusion siphon for patients with repeated infusions in avoiding the pain of recurrent puncture.
8. Establish infusion pathways for critically ill sufferers.
The choice of puncture route depends about the doctor's personal habits, talents and puncture equipment. For the internal jugular vein and also subclavian vein puncture, the head is generally placed in a supine position with all the head lowered 15░, a thin pillow is placed under the shoulder, and the head is turned on the opposite side. The right side is more profitable compared to left side.
Turn top of your head to the opposite area. The right side is more profitable approach left side.
1. Bodily jugular vein
With the sternocleidomastoid muscle as a mark, there are three strategies for anterior, middle and posterior technique.
2. Subclavian vein
With the clavicle as a indicate, it is divided into upper and lower a pair of approaches.