Ràdio Balaguer
Benvinguts als fòrums de www.radiobalaguer.cat

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   Llista de MembresLlista de Membres   Grups d'UsuarisGrups d'Usuaris   Registrar-seRegistrar-se
 PerfilPerfil   Inicia una sessió per veure els teus missatges privatsInicia una sessió per veure els teus missatges privats   Iniciar SessióIniciar Sessió
erhaps still rehabbing at the

Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de Ràdio Balaguer -> MÓN ELECTRÒNIC
Veure tema anterior :: Veure tema següent  
Autor Missatge
huangjian123

Registrat: 25 Ago 2018
Missatges: 332

MissatgePublicat: Dj Set 13, 2018 4:55 am    Assumpte: erhaps still rehabbing at the Respondre citant

Some think the Eagles could end up with a quarterback controversy between starter Carson Wentz and Super Bowl winner Nick Foles. Coach Doug Pederson doesn’t.

“I still believe this is Carson’s team Nick Boyle Jersey ,” Pederson told reporters on Tuesday regarding the No. 1 quarterback who suffered a torn ACL in December. “I don’t have any other — I don’t think differently about that.”

Does Nick Foles, who led the team to a Super Bowl win in Wentz’s absence, see it that way?

“For sure,” Pederson said. “For sure.”

As a result, Pederson has no concern about the possibility that, if Wentz isn’t be ready to go when the season begins and Foles plays well, a problem will arise.

“I just think there are no egos involved Javorius Allen Jersey ,” Pederson said. “They’re in this thing together. Both support each other. Nick supported Carson during the season last year, and then Carson turned around and supported Nick at the end of the year. Their relationship has carried over into this spring and summer, and it’s really good. I see them working in the classroom. I see them working on the field. They keep talking. They want to get better individually. They want to get our team better. And so it’s been a really good, really good dynamic between those two.”

ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio asked Pederson about the notion that Foles has earned the right to run onto the field with the first-team offense when the team celebrates its Super Bowl win in Week One.

“Well, right now today, that’s the case, because Carson is not ready Eric Fisher Jersey ,” Pederson said. “I can’t speak for September when we open up against the Falcons. I don’t know where we’re going to be at that time. I think on the outside world people looking at the Philadelphia Eagles, they would probably say, 鈥榊eah, Nick deserves an opportunity.鈥?But this is the offseason still. We’re working a lot of people. Obviously encouraged with Carson’s progress on the field right now. He’s obviously very limited, as you know, just working through some seven on sevens.

“So right now, standing here today Obi Melifonwu Jersey , if we’re playing a game, I’d probably say Nick Foles is going out on the field, you know? So that’s where we’re at today. Now come September, we don’t know yet.”

So it sounds like Wentz will play if he’s ready, and that Foles won’t get an automatic one-week stint to commemorate what he did in the postseason. Of course, the possible desire to let Foles enjoy the victory lap could be a factor in assessing whether Wentz is truly ready to go when the season gets going.

Rams rookie linebacker Ogbonnia Okoronkwo recently underwent foot surgery, coach Sean McVay said Monday via Rich Hammond of the Orange County Register.

Okoronkwo will return sometime during training camp Dan Marino Jersey , perhaps still rehabbing at the start of the team’s summer work, via Hammond. That means Okoronkwo will miss some valuable work in the competition to replace edge rushers Robert Quinn and Connor Barwin.

The Rams moved up in the fifth round in a trade with Denver to take Okoronkwo after he fell lower than expected. Many have labeled him as one of the “steals” of the draft.

At Oklahoma, Okoronkwo won co-defensive player of the year honors in the Big 12 last season. He made 164 tackles, 34.5 tackles for loss, 21 sacks and five forced fumbles in his five seasons in Norman.

Omari Spellman Jersey
Tornar a dalt
Veure perfil de l'usuari Enviar missatge privat
jiuer784

Registrat: 13 Mai 2021
Missatges: 331

MissatgePublicat: Ds Set 18, 2021 6:30 am    Assumpte: Respondre citant

Travis Scott Jordan 1

Air Jordans

Jordan 11s

Jordan 11

Jordans Shoes

Retro Jordans

Moncler Jackets

Nike Air Jordan

Moncler Outlet

Off-White

Yeezy 450

Yeezy 500

Yeezy

Yeezy 700

Yeezy Supply

Off White Shoes

NFL Jerseys

Jordan Shoes

Jordans Shoes

Yeezy 350 V2

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy

Yeezy 700

Yeezy

Nike Outlet

Yeezy Shoes

UNC Jordan 1

Jordan 13

Jordan AJ 1

Yeezy Foam Runner

Nike Outlet

Nike Outlet

AJ1

Yeezy Supply

Yeezy Zebra

Jordan 1 Low

Air Jordans

Pandora Charms

Adidas UK

Nike Store

Adidas Yeezy Official Website

Yeezy 350

Jordan 1

Nike Outlet

YEEZY SUPPLY

Pandora Charms

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Pandora Outlet

Jordan Shoes

Air Jordan 4

Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Rings

Pandora Bracelets

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy

Pandora Charms

Nike Outlet

Adidas Yeezy

Air Max 720

Nike Air Max 270

Air Jordan 11

Air Force 1

Air Jordan 1

Nike Jordans

Jordan 1s

Pandora UK

Nike Jordan 1

Jordan 1

Yeezy Slides

Nike Air VaporMax

Nike Vapormax Flyknit

Air Jordan 1 Mid

Adidas yeezy

Yeezy Shoes

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy 350

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Yeezy

NFL Shop Official Online Store

Nike UK

Yeezy

Yeezy 350
https://www.nikestoreoutlet.us.com/ Nike Outlet
https://www.nikeoutletfactory.us/ Nike Outlet
Tornar a dalt
Veure perfil de l'usuari Enviar missatge privat Visitar pàgina web de l'autor
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de Ràdio Balaguer -> MÓN ELECTRÒNIC Totes les hores són GMT + 2 Hores
Pàgina 1 de 1

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest fòrum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest fòrum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest fòrum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest fòrum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest fòrum