Ràdio Balaguer
Benvinguts als fòrums de www.radiobalaguer.cat

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   Llista de MembresLlista de Membres   Grups d'UsuarisGrups d'Usuaris   Registrar-seRegistrar-se
 PerfilPerfil   Inicia una sessió per veure els teus missatges privatsInicia una sessió per veure els teus missatges privats   Iniciar SessióIniciar Sessió
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Ky. — A 21-year-old North Kentucky college

Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de Ràdio Balaguer -> LA JOVENTUT EN MARXA
Veure tema anterior :: Veure tema següent  
Autor Missatge
lychee9416

Registrat: 28 Jul 2020
Missatges: 130

MissatgePublicat: Dj Des 03, 2020 4:22 am    Assumpte: HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Ky. — A 21-year-old North Kentucky college Respondre citant

HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Ky. — A 21-year-old North Kentucky college student has started his own company.
Isaiah Kelly custom styles and restores shoes turn out to be studying for classes.
“So what’s really crazy is the fact I was not into art in the least, ” Kelly said, with a brush inside his hand painting a pair of shoes. I never thought n a million years I might be sitting here painting a shoe. ”
Kelly states his outlook has developed in recent days.
“My first major these at NKU was graphic design which while in the school of the martial arts. I didn't like it a great deal that I switched my major like following a first semester. ”
For Kelly this was an experience during the freshman year at North Kentucky University while he also worked in the shoe store.
“I wouldn't care about shoes as well as clothes but I speculate being around shoes 40 hours 7 days I just fell with love with shoes. going into my freshman season of college I apply to look up the best way shoes for cheap with YouTube just cause I am really frugal with our money, ” Kelly mentioned.
Kelly said that’s when he noticed a video on creating designs and customizing shoes. “Now I love skill. I see the art in everything. Every time I see a set of shoes. Right now we carry out shoes be we eventually want to do phone cases, hats, t-shirts, we might like to do everything, ” Kelly reported.
Kelly has a enthusiasm for restoring and customizing shoes or boots but needed to learn to develop a balanced business-oriented service system. He acquired those skills by involved in the university's Inkubator Program which supplies resources on growing a company.
“Something that we planned for our students is the power to test it out there and that’s something that when you’re getting into entrepreneurship and there isn't a support structure like that, it’s very challenging, ” mentioned Zac Strobl, Center with regard to Innovation and Entrepreneur from NKU.
For Kelly, he’s transformed his challenges right meaningful and rewarding career all before graduating college.
“I think that’s the coolest thing for me. Just knowing that anyone appreciates my creativity it is willing to not only have the funds for it but wear the idea themselves, ” Kelly claimed.
The entrepreneur said he’s completed a minimum of 50 orders of tailor-made shoes and earned $10, 000 since his start only a year ago.
https://www.goods-diy.com/phoenix/admin/prod/search?searchValue=Shoes&searchProdStyle
201911ld
Tornar a dalt
Veure perfil de l'usuari Enviar missatge privat
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de Ràdio Balaguer -> LA JOVENTUT EN MARXA Totes les hores són GMT + 2 Hores
Pàgina 1 de 1

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest fòrum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest fòrum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest fòrum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest fòrum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest fòrum